Table of Contents
- O'Brien, Edward
- 1 marrying one of her brothers' neighbours, Edward O'Brien.
- 2 Edward and Mary O'Brien's home in
- 3 Tory views of her brothers and of Edward O'Brien, the neighbour she married. As half-pay
- 4 Edward O'Brien, leading member of the York County Tory
- 5 Gappers and the O'Briens- now united by the marriage of Mary
- 6 Edward O'Brien dedicated himself to some hard campaigning.
- 7 Charles Thompson, and secured Edward O'Brien's selection as chairman for the session.
- 8 Hugh Stewart, Richard Gapper, and Edward O'Brien dominating proceedings, the society went on
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991