Table of Contents
- Langstaff, Lillian (nee Carroll)
- 1 Mrs T. F. McMahon, Mrs. G.F. Allen, and Dr. Lillian Langstaff. The first flower show was held on June 10 "with a
- 2 this one centred on domestic subjects. Dr. Lillian Langstaff shared new ideas on health and home economics
- 3 Rolph Langstaff, and his wife, Dr. Lillian Langstaff, carried the practice into the twentieth century,
- 4 Tom Scott, Miss E. Gordon, Miss Douglas, Dr. L. Langstaff, Mrs. E. Newton, Mrs. A.L. Phipps, Mrs.
- 5 Rolph and daughter-in-law Lillian, doctors both, took over the medical practice,
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991