Table of Contents
- Canadian National Railway
- 1 Canadian Northern (later Canadian National) Railway station at Richmond Hill.
- 2 however, the Canadian Northern/ Canadian National station drew most of the attention. The clapboard
- 3 business persuaded Canadian National to close its Richmond Hill station in
- 4 High School (Wright Street) Stop 27 Canadian National spur line Stop 28 Elgin Mills Stop 29 Orange
- 5 in the 1930s, looking west from the Canadian National Railway tracks towards Yonge Street. The H.J.
- 6 and Huron. Today, it is part of the Canadian National Railways
- 7 the west, and a line about at today's Canadian National Railway tracks on the east. The outline of the village was by
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991