Table of Contents
- York County
- 1 Railway. Awarded a franchise by the County of York in 1892 and incorporated by provincial
- 2 and travel north through the highlands of York County. Starting at the CPR crossing in North
- 3 along the line mounted strong protests and York County council hired engineering consultants to
- 4 elementary schools throughout much of York County. Teenagers from both town and country then
- 5 a redistribution of seats, three of York County's four one-member ridings elected Reformers.
- 6 wait for their friends and supporters among York County farmers to march down Yonge Street and
- 7 O'Brien, leading member of the York County Tory aristocracy in the years before the
- 8 on record as the representative body of York County farmers and landowners.
- 9 Hill as the ideal community of York County. The high elevation, he wrote, offered a
- 10 civic identities as townships within the York County and Upper Canadian municipal system,
- 11 other agricultural implements owned by York County farmers. "It was certainly the finest display
- 12 clerk of the Third Division Court of the County of York, and an active member of several fraternal
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991