Table of Contents
- Smith, Larratt William Violett (1820-1905)
- 1 Canadian colonies. Eighteen-year-old Larratt Smith, Jr., son of arch-Tories Captain and Mary
- 2 Chairman & Papa moved the Resolution," young Smith noted in his diary. "Later, a fight broke out
- 3 Larratt Smith, Jr., cited by Mary Larratt Smith, Young Mr.
- 4 Larratt Smith, Jr., cited by Mary Larratt Smith, Young Mr.
- 5 Smith family. One of their children, Larratt Smith, Jr., left to study law in Toronto, but kept diary
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991