Table of Contents
- Richmond Street
- 1 Innes Mill at the west end of Richmond Street, south of the Mill Pond, in
- 2 1907, in front of their home at 124 Richmond Street, with their three sons, left to right,
- 3 to enjoy prominent status in the village of Richmond Hill. Earlier, he had built a two-storey log
- 4 Services Inc. Arnold, Centre, Richmond, Wright, and Mill streets as far west as
- 5 the lots located on Mill and Richmond streets.
- 6 Law, first reeve of Richmond Hill, 1873. " Richmond Villa,"
- 7 a north-south connection between Richmond and Mill streets in the western part
- 8 the northwest corner of Yonge and Richmond streets, and five years later built
- 9 1871-83, and president of the Richmond Hill Agricultural Society in 1884. National
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991