Table of Contents
- Palmer, John
- 1 John Palmer Jr.'s house
- 2 1911, for a price of $13,000, he purchased John Palmer's farm on the east side of Richmond Hill.
- 3 last crop on the Palmer Farm, south half of lot 45, Concession One,
- 4 Shepherd, Robert Raymond, then John Palmer, and finally John Thompson after
- 5 dancing school in the fine large hall in Palmer's new block, over Pogue's new store.
- 6 store - the "British Flagstaff" John Palmer's well-known Palmer House Hotel
- 7 street lamp in front of the Palmer family home, installed in 1892 and
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991