Table of Contents
- 1 Presbyterian Church, 1847-1877. Village Methodists were also forsaking their once-radical past.
- 2 Charles Fish of the Methodists and Reverend James Dick of the
- 3 peace. He sold a piece of his land to the Methodists for their new 1880 church
- 4 Roman Catholics lagged behind the Methodists, Presbyterians, and Anglicans in numbers, in
- 5 properties - especially for the Methodists.
- 6 Methodist Church, 1884. Fortunately, the Methodists numbered among their congregation many of the
- 7 1887 to 1894. Such superlatives for the Methodists helped spur on the rival Presbyterians
- 8 Though necessity certainly drove the Methodists, and to some extent motivated the
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991