Table of Contents
- Lorne Avenue
- 1 mind's eye on the northeast corner of Lorne Avenue and Yonge
- 2 city limits to a terminus at the corner of Lorne Avenue in the heart of Richmond
- 3 northeast corner of Yonge Street and Lorne Avenue and Toronto's northern limits - then at the
- 4 Hill station, Yonge Street and Lorne Avenue. The first week set a heady pace. Late on Monday
- 5 of Arnold Crescent and Lorne Avenue. Work was not always harmonious. Wednesday of the
- 6 Lot 40 Stop 24 Mill Road Stop 25 Richmond Hill (Lorne Avenue) Stop 26 Richmond Hill High School (Wright
- 7 its waiting room at Yonge Street and Lorne Avenue - the first electric lighting recorded in
- 8 Park Grounds at Yonge Street and Lorne Avenue, decorated for the 1911 Old Boys
- 9 evergreen arch at Yonge Street and Lorne Avenue.
- 10 Yonge Street, south of present-day Lorne Avenue, on James Shaw's subdivided Lot 46.
- 11 of town, Council authorized the opening of Lorne Avenue and the southerly extension of Church
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991