Table of Contents
- Grand Re-Union of Old Boys and Girls
- 1 fifty years of municipal life at the Grand Re-Union of Old Boys and Girls in 1923, they helped usher in another
- 2 memorial arch was unveiled at the Grand Re-Union of 1923.
- 3 were officially entitled the Grand Re-Union of Old Boys and Girls.
- 4 Old Boys and Girls Reunion of 1923. There were the usual decorations on
- 5 into the park during the 1923 reunion. The real frivolity began on Monday morning
- 6 and his decorated automobile at the 1923 Reunion. On Tuesday morning the main event was an "Auto
- 7 made the greatest impression on the Old Boys and Girls who returned for the 1923 get-together. There it
- 8 Richmond Hill and the reunion of Old Boys and Girls will be brought to a close with a night of
- 9 anniversary of incorporation and the Grand Re-Union of Old Boys and Girls.
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991