Table of Contents
- Crew, William B.
- 1 and writhing in agony." Fellow prisoner William Crew was allowed to see Moodie later that
- 2 command mode. He ordered tavern owner William Crew to sound the alarm and gather the village's
- 3 at Moodie's place, then William Crew, and together the small group of loyalists
- 4 Hugh Stewart, David Bridgeford, and William Crew. This core of loyalists was joined on the
- 5 Road and Bond Lake. 12 And William Crew began construction on a large mud brick
Copyright © Richmond Hill Public Library Board, 1991